ga('create', 'UA-85088576-1', 'auto');
How Do I Know If I Need Stabilisers?
There are a few ways in which you can answer this question:-
- Look at the sole of your shoes, at the wear pattern. The wear should be on the outside quarter of the heel then crossing across the fore foot to the first big toe. It should be the same on both shoes. If the wear pattern is not like this, you may need to get your feet scanned.
- Do your feet, knees or hips hurt or ache when you have been standing or walking for long periods of time.
- If you look at your side posture in the mirror, do you look like a question mark? That is are your knees bent forward, upper shoulders rounded and your head forward of your body.
If you have any or all of the signs it could indicate that your feet need some care. Ask one of the staff members to make an appointment for a foot scan. They will then explain to you the results of the scan and the option you can take.
Why Do I Need Stabilisers?
Chiropractic Family Care in the Adelaide Hills town of Mt. Barker is the only Chiropractic Practice to offer their clients the Footlevelers Electronic Foot Scan Technology.
Most people with foot imbalances experience little or no pain in their feet. Instead, the pain is transferred to other areas of your body. Your feet are the foundation of your entire body, and having proper posture is the best way to support your body. If you have weakness or unstable positioning in either foot, it can contribute to knee pain, back pain or neck pain.
By balancing your feet, Stabilisers help improve your posture, enhance your body’s performance and efficiency, reduce pain, and contribute to your total body wellness. Each Stabiliser is custom-made to support all three arches of the foot creating a balanced foundation. That means that no matter which Stabiliser you choose, you can get optimal results.
It’s a chain reaction.
Healthcare professionals know alleviating pain in one part of your body often requires treating a different part. The pain you feel in your neck could be caused by a misalignment in your spine which is caused by unbalanced positioning in your feet. See? It’s a chain reaction.
By stabilizing and balancing your feet, Foot Levelers orthotics enhance your body’s performance and efficiency, reduce pain, and contribute to your total body wellness. Our orthotics complement your healthcare professional’s treatment when you stand, walk, and live your active life.
Our foot orthotics are clinically proven to:
- Give back pain relief by 44% in 6 weeks
- Reduce knee injuries by 31%
- Improve foot and leg alignment
- Reduce fatigue
- Increase hip and pelvic joint freedom
- Increase vertical leap strength
- Improve your balance and proprioception
- Improve your knee alignment
- Give leg pain relief when standing all day
- Lower blood pressure
- Improve heart health and autonomic tone
- Drive the ball up to 15meters longer
- Give you a smoother gait and increased stride length
We’ll help you be at your best every step of the way.
Ask for a foot scan today!